- July 24, 2023
- Posted by: George Kayange
Volunteer Content Creators
The bizLounge is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realise that productive people are always an excellent addition to our team. So, if you are passionate about creating web content related to business and project innovations (especially related to e-commerce businesses) while developing your career, you may consider joining us!
- Manage our digital channels daily while producing entertaining, educational, and motivational material.
- To increase engagement with our audiences and stakeholders, we plan, produce, and develop a programme of digital content to be used across all of our digital channels.
- Create original concepts, provide fresh, cutting-edge strategies for distributing digital material, and stay current with emerging digital marketing trends.
- Create graphics and edit pictures, collaborating with the internal design team when necessary.
- Increase knowledge and enthusiasm among our target audiences and stakeholder groups to encourage interaction with digital material.
- Utilizing tools like Google Analytics, track, analyse, and report on the effectiveness of digital channels and activities while providing feedback to stakeholders and using the information to guide future actions.
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- A keen eye for spotting data trends;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanour;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.
We’re currently looking for five (5) candidates. This advert will be valid until filled.
How to express interest
Please use the form on the contact page to get in touch.